Queen of the Happenstance Realm

Happenstance, it is all just happenstance isn't it? This blog is used to share my thoughts about whatever silly or serious somethin' or other that's on mind- I use to update it everyday until... until... Feel free to leave comments, I love sharing ideas and IF you comment, I might start posting again. Represented are some aspects of who I am. All this together is a small piece of my life.

Tuesday, November 22

Coffee Pots

Why with all the advancements in technology do coffee pots still leak when you pour from them?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 22 November, 2005, Blogger Pixie said...

That is one of life's mysteries. Every coffee pot I have ever owned has leaked. I finally came to the conclusion that it must be the way I pour it, but after countless attempts of pouring differently I am back to square 1. I put it under the same category as Grape Nuts. What exactly is a grape nut? Some things are not meant to be solved, we must learn to tolerate and accept them. :) ha ha

 
At Wednesday, 23 November, 2005, Blogger Krit said...

Thanks Pixie- I'm so glad to hear that I am not the only one.

What is a nut grape? I know they are suppose to be really good for you. I think I feel another posting coming on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home