My Thoughts
Okay, I like to complain and I must confess I really do like to stress. Not sure why, it gives me a high and while I know better than to be such a freak, what can I say at least I’m unique.
Sorry if my postings have sounded frantic, I guess I'm in a mode. I'm going to go home and enjoy my boys and then worry about the rest later (later on tonight). Worry is the wrong word, I'm going to handle what I can the best I can knowing all of this is my decision- I just think I like to keep things interesting. Interesting to me is keeping busy with things I enjoy doing/thinking about. I can honestly say without a doubt that I have enjoyed this Christmas season so far.
Still I will try harder to focus on keeping busy doing things that are of a higher purpose, participating in activities and tasks/commitments that are according to His purpose. I need to get out of this superficial mindset.
So let me just say quickly that I love having 26 people to buy for. Do you know that wrapping over 50 gifts in one night will be something I’ll cherish? Do you know that attending all our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day activities will be thoroughly enjoyed? How many people out there can't leave their house to buy a gift for anyone? How many people can't do simple tasks like wrapping gifts? How many people can’t afford any gifts- much less the amount I was able to buy? How many people have no where to go to for the Holidays? Life is a blessing, that is why I live it so intensely. I don't apologize for the intensity, just for the focus sometimes.
Is your focus where it should be?


1 Comments:
I think my focus is better than it has been in years. The real gift of this season (other than the birth of our Savior) is that I will get to be with my family and Curt's family. It is going to be hectic (5 different "Christmas's planned) but that is what makes it great. We are all so blessed for so many reasons. We live in a country that allows us to celebrate, we have $$ to buy gifts, we have shelter, we have warm clothes, we have our health...but most importantly we have a God that sent His SON to save us. There is no greater gift that. Merry CHRISTMAS to you and your family!
Post a Comment
<< Home